Axis Group is pleased to accept orders subject to the Terms and Conditions of sale as stated below. Unless expressly agreed in writing (for example in the case of a tender), any alteration to these conditions will not apply. In these terms “you” and “your” as appropriate refer to the buyer and “us”, “our” and “we” refers to the seller, Axis Group. “Days” refers to working days, being Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays, unless otherwise stated.
All prices are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to all invoices at the rate applicable on the tax point date. The tax point date will be the date of the invoice.
Unless otherwise stated, invoices must be paid in full within 30 calendar days of their date. If you have not paid in full by that date then:
- We will be entitled to charge you interest at 3% above the current base lending rate of Allied Irish Bank, compounded daily on the amount outstanding until it has been paid in full.
- We will be entitled to sue you for the money and our costs incurred whether or not property in the goods has passed to you.
- Cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries
- Demand payment of all outstanding balance from you whether due or not and or cancel all outstanding orders and or decline to make further deliveries except upon receipt of cash
If you have any dispute or counterclaim against us, you will not be entitled to make any reduction in, or defer payment because of that dispute or counterclaim.
All goods supplied by us are warranted to be of sound workmanship and materials and suitable for the purpose for which they are designed under fair conditions. Our liability under this warranty will be limited to the replacement, free repair or issue of credit against any goods acknowledged by us to be faulty, provided that such faults have not been caused by your misuse of the goods or your negligent handling of them.
Catalogues and Brochures
All descriptions and illustrations of goods in any catalogue, brochure, price list or in any other document provided by us are intended for general guidance only and do not form part of any contract between you and us. We accept no liability for any error or omissions in such documents and cannot be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on such descriptions and illustrations.
Retention of Title
- General: Notwithstanding delivery of the goods, we will still own them until you have paid in full for them in accordance with this contract and until all money owed by you to us pursuant to any other contract between us has been paid in full.
- Sale of the Goods: You are allowed to sell on the goods in the ordinary course of your business and if you do title to the goods sold will pass to the person that buys them from you on delivery to them. If you sell the goods to a third party before you have paid for them then you will hold the proceeds of that sale on trust for us pending payment. We will have the right to require you to direct the third party to pay the money they would have paid to you directly to us instead and at our request you will assign to us rights or claims you have against your customers in relation to the goods.
- Storage: Goods, which are in your possession, will be held by you as bailee. You must keep the goods separate and clearly identified as our property until you have paid for them.
- Insurance: After delivery and until payment you must keep the goods fully insured. If the goods are lost, destroyed or damaged then you must hold the proceeds of the insurance for and to our order pending payment. If the goods are so destroyed you are not entitled to delay paying us until the insurer of the goods has paid you.
- Recovery of goods: We may enter your premises without notice and recover the goods, which have not been paid for in full. As between you and us this sub-clause constitutes your authority for us to enter on the premises of any other person holding the goods on your behalf and on whose property the goods may be and remove the goods.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you immediately upon delivery or if you wrongfully take delivery of the goods in the time when we have tendered delivery of goods. The place of delivery is as stated on the order and title to the product only passes on full payment.
Your bankruptcy or Default
- you fail to honour any of your obligations to us under this contract, or you breach them, or
- any distress or execution is levied on you, or
- you offer to make an arrangement with your creditors or commit any act of bankruptcy or if any petition in bankruptcy is presented to you, or (if you are a listed company) any resolution or petition to wind up such a company’s business (other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) is passed or presented we will have the immediate right to cancel in writing any contract we currently have with you without prejudice to any claim or right we might otherwise have.
Third party installed software is subject to licence and warranty of the software licensor.
You are responsible for the choice of product and its suitability for purpose as well as for any integration of third party material
Statutory rights are unaffected by this agreement and applicable Data Protection Laws apply.
The parties hereto intend that no term of their Terms may be enforced by any person, entity or body that is not a party to this agreement.
Axis Group Returns Policy
The Axis Group will accept returns on our stocked office supply range within 10 working days of receipt of goods. The office supply range covers most of the pink codes in our main catalogue.
The goods must be in their original packaging and fit for resale.
If the two weeks have expired and do not exceed 4 weeks The Axis Group will accept goods on return with a 15% reshelving charge. Again the goods must be in their original packing and fit for resale.
Black codes are products not held in stock and are therefore non returnable. Once ordered, cancellations cannot be accepted.
Food products are not supplied on a sale-or-return basis and therefore no food product will be accepted as a return, unless it has been supplied to you damaged or deficient condition. If the goods are received damaged or deficient condition you should notify us immediately or within 2 days of the receipt of the goods.
The following products are not approved for returns unless received damaged or deficient condition.
Furniture – Catalogue or contract
Printed Matter – Printed material in paper or other format
Specials – Products sourced outside our catalogue selection
Please notify our customer service team with details and reason for return. Our customer service agent will raise an internal collection docket. Our driver will collect the goods. On receipt of the goods we will pass the credit note.